Monday 17 November 2014

my story at school

assalamualaikum and hai...this night i want to tell you about my story la..i know that this is islam blog and my post today related with islam.......ok one fine sunny morning,my classmates and i were cleaning the classroom.....i'm helping my friend A cleaned the fans...well both of us don't wear shoes because it was uncomfortable......then my friend S stole our shoes and hid it..well we felt so stressed and angry ...feit like want to choke her...then when we find our shoes i want to revenge so i steplered her scarf...after that after i went to the toilet..S were trying to feed me with the stapler..who do she thought she were...then i scolded her...after that we fight ..and until now the fight never end..do u guys want to know i already apology but she didn't forgive me even it's not my fault..so i'm a bit regret and dissapointed because this is the last week and we shouldn't do that because we can't make bad memories but we had to make memorable memories..so that's all assalamualaikum and good bye



No comments:

Post a Comment