Monday 10 November 2014

the person we called FRIENDS




assalamualaikum and hai...i'm talking about FRIENDS...well everyone have friends including me...i have one story to tell you guys...i have a friend and i will label her E...well E is such a good lovely friend n she is cute too..she has a friend name W..one day,in the evening E and W went out together with their own boyfriend.E's and W's ex boyfriend (now) clutch their hand .this cause the emergenceof a misunderstanding between their friends except my several friends and i...they kept accused and condemned them....my  several friends and i felt sorry..so we asked her abut true story...the other friends that accused her think taht they were holding hand lovely but they don't...misunderstanding is very dangerous..beside we have to look for loyal friends who is not two-faced....that why i'm very dissapointed with them..A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend.”..“ “And (remember) the Day when the wrong-doer will bite his hands and say: Woe to me! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger. Woe to me! If only I had not taken so- and-so as a friend! He has led me astray from this Reminder (the Qur’an) after it had come to me. And Satan is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need.” Qur’an 25:27-29..a good friends always remind you to concsious of ALLAH ,but don't judge you when you slip up,rather they help you to get back up...remember this try to guide and advise but don't judge and condemn......ok that's all bye and assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment